Thursday, March 10, 2016

Life Sucks

I find that when I focus on others and not on myself and I reach out and do what I can things are better. It's not about how much my life sucks. It's about how I can help make someone else's life suck less. It's not about what life has done to me. It's about what I can do for others. It's not about dropping my dreams or the things I want. It's about acting in love because that's what life is all about. Those things will come, but love endures forever. You never know the impact you may have on people, whether for ill or good. Make it good and the Universe will respond. You may never be worry free, but your problems will be in perspective and the love you have sewn will come back to you when you need it. We all know this is true, but misery loves company even if it's for a short while. When we focus on ourselves our lives gets very very small indeed, but when we can put the focus on others it expands and expands and expands.

No comments:

Post a Comment