Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Blogging

So I start out with a simple idea (something positive or uplifting that popped into my head or a snippet of a conversation that day) and then I try to use words in such a way that it takes you to a different place in your thinking. I want you to read it like it's the first time you've ever come across such a notion. And why? Because we take so much for granted when it comes to life. We hold on to our over-worked assumptions. It's like we think we know things before we even know them. But we really don't. We can't. Because life is full of twists and turns and boomerangs - things that come back when we least expect them and change what we thought we knew about them in the first place. And that's what makes writing these little essays so much fun for me. Because to be challenged and surprised at the same time is magic in the making and there's nothing more fun than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment