Thursday, December 17, 2015

Making Sense

I hope in the end this'll all make sense. I've tried to always be true to myself. I've been willing to change my mind when given the facts. I've tried to be open to new ideas, philosophies, and concepts. People have always come first for me. It's always been about people. So I've just followed my nose with that as my guide. Still, life hasn't always felt consistent. I haven't always been where I thought I should be even though I honestly couldn't tell you where that would be. Funny that. So let's just say my life has pretty much unfolded the way it probably should have regardless of my best laid plans. And maybe that's how it is for everyone. I don't know. But I'm not done yet. I have a few more chapters to write. And I'm going to keep trying to be open, because you never know the affect you can have on a single individual on any given day. And that, in the end, may be what makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment