Tuesday, May 10, 2016

When I Was

When I was younger I created objects with my hands, then when I got older I created songs with my voice, now that I'm older still I create concepts and ideas with my words. It has been a natural evolution where all three flow from the One Creative Force that resides in me.
To be an artist and creator of things is a wonderful gift that we should encourage in ourselves and in others, because we all have the ability to do it.

We live in a world flush with creativity. A world where all of life is sacred and each and every one of us has the ability and gift of expressing that sacredness in everything we do. Actions are creative acts regardless of whether they bring forth works of art or changes in the heart.

My hope is that we begin to see that whether we create good or evil we have the ability to change the world. Let's choose to make it a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment