Thursday, May 5, 2016

So Proud

I can't help myself. I get excited when people I know, especially people I dearly care about, have successes. Most times it's not a direct benefit to me except for the fact that I thoroughly enjoy it.

I love to hear their stories front to back, beginning to end. Love to see their eyes light up. Love watching them come alive in the telling. Love the fact that life really is full of possibilities. That they've hit one of those little lotteries that happen once in a while to remind us we're special and life can and does have meaning.

All you have to do is keep doing the right thing. Be the person you truly can be. Take the risk to walk through that open door. And most of all be willing to do the hard work it takes to get where you want to go.

You can do it. I know you can. And when it happens (and believe me it will) be sure to share, because you make me proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment